The Dallas Cowboys have misplaced any other free agent, although it doesn’t look like they did lots to keep him. Geoff Swaim is signing with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Once the Cowboys delivered back Jason Witten from his quick retirement, the writing changed to the wall. Now that Jason Witten is again, the tight give-up room turned very crowded without a place left for Swaim. Witten can be the backstop.
However, the Cowboys, in reality, wish to broaden Blake Jarwin and Dalton Schultz for destiny. Then they must ultimately settle the matter with Rico Gathers, and they’ve introduced every other “two-game” tight give up once they lately added Codey McElroy on board. That’s numerous our bodies for the future, locking Swaim out.
Who knows what would have taken place had Swaim not injured his wrist midway thru the 2018 season that sent him to injured reserve. To that factor, he had 26 catches for 242 yards and a touchdown and changed into just beginning to appear cozy because the lead tight gives up. Now, he’s starting over with a brand new team.
MORE FROM BLOGGING, THE BOYS
- Report: Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence participated in captains exercises
- It doesn’t seem like the Cowboys had been an actual choice for Earl Thomas in the end
- Top NFL free retailers nonetheless left for the Cowboys
- Cowboys free corporation rumor tracker: News, signings, cuts and greater
- Acquiring Christian Covington in the loose organization can be a sneaky-accurate flow for the Cowboys
- With Tavon Austin coming again, how can Kellen Moore use him?