Communicators from an array of industries will attend, searching for new techniques for telling their brands’ testimonies to today’s more and more distracted and time-pinched audiences. As a sponsor, you’ll have the exclusive opportunity to pitch your services and products to practitioners keen to position them to paintings.
You’ll match proper in case your corporation presents:
- A content material marketing device designed to streamline online promotion
- A social media platform that makes community management a breeze
- A video service that facilitates communicators creatively percentage their brand story
- …And extra!
- You’ll have the threat to interact with your target audience, showcase your merchandise, show concept leadership, generate leads, and enhance your logo.
- Here are only a few alternatives to be had to you:
- Exhibitor Booth
- Speaking session on our fundamental timetable (most effective 1 left!)
- Lightning speaks on our essential agenda
- Bonus breakfast consultation
- In its these days published Magic Quadrant for Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) report, Gartner named
- NewsCred, Percolate, Contently and Kapost as its leaders.
- Gartner defines CMPs as “software solutions that guide the exercise of content marketing.” This includes:
- Capabilities to assist ideation, editorial making plans, collaboration, and workflow.
- Tools and services to create, curate, and publish content of all kinds.
- Analytics and insights to measure and optimize content overall performance.
Integrations to attach CMPs to present advertising technologies (i.E. Advertising and marketing automation).
- Sprinklr became named a challenger by Gartner, whilst CoSchedule, Skyword, and ScribbleLive were given nods as niche gamers.
- In another consumer revel in software news …
Salesforce, Google Partner for Customer Service
Salesforce is extending its partnership with Google in a circulate to assist clients in constructing wise contact facilities. It collectively brings elements of Salesforce Service Cloud, Einstein AI, and Google Cloud Contact Center AI (CCAI). Google’s CCAI answer integrates into the Salesforce Service Cloud to assist with voice conversations. Natural language knowledge (NLU) talents in Google’s DialogFlow can even enlarge Einstein Bots by using allowing greater intelligent patron interactions for over 20 languages (together with Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, and Russian), figuring out entities inside conversations (which includes addresses, names, and locations), analyzing sentiment and knowing when to transfer calls to people, in keeping with Salesforce officers. These new abilities are presently in pilot with a pick institution of customers.
Listrak Expands Leadership Team With New CMO
Listrak, an advertising and marketing cloud for retailers, named Scott Sobers as CMO. These days, Sobers held several vice chairman of advertising and marketing roles at Teradata, in which he led the organization’s account-based total marketing (ABM) method. He also served as VP, enterprise and Americas advertising and marketing and VP, industry and content advertising.
Decibel Debuts Decibel for Apps
Decibel, a digital experience intelligence issuer, released Decibel for Apps. The flow extends its behavioral digital intelligence from websites and cellular to native apps. Decibel for Apps is designed to uncover insights for consumer enjoy (UX) designers and builders. It can gather behavioral insights and tell UX designers and builders. This solution consists of Decibel’s Digital Experience Score (DXS®) — the employer’s proprietary scoring system that measures consumer experience.
Looker Launches Sales Analytics Solution
Looker, a cloud-primarily based facts platform, released Looker for Sales Analytics, designed to supply insights to income agencies. This expands its suite of packages that deal with the analytical desires of income groups. The suite additionally includes Looker for Digital Marketing and Looker for Web Analytics programs. The enterprise is saying a diffusion of assist and tools for the developer environment.
CleverTap Gets $26 Million Series B.
CleverTap, a consumer lifecycle management platform, introduced a $26 million Series B investment spherical, led with the aid of Sequoia India with participation from a new investor, Tiger Global Management, and existing investor Accel. The funds can be used to accelerate CleverTap’s records science-driven products abilities. The new funding brings the employer’s valuation to greater than $150 million.
LogMeIn Releases Collaboration Capabilities
LogMeIn has debuted greater agent collaboration skills through a solution referred to as Bold360, an intelligent purchaser engagement platform that offers a manner for groups to hook up with customers even as additionally offering a 360-diploma view of the patron journey. It offers customized purchaser engagements throughout each AI and agent-based total interaction.